Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mom's 60th

So we really surprised my mom for her 60th birthday!!! She REALLY had no idea. I thought for sure that my Dad would spill the beans. We surprised her at a bowling alley in Fishers. She thought she was going to return watching Craig's kids to him there. It made me sooooo happy to see her so surprised. She did not look happy-- Just super surprised for almost 10 min. It was sort of between surprised, crying, shock, and about ready to pass out.-- I am going to be happy for a long time thinking about it. I love my mom so much. She is my best friend. She always has been. When I was a teenager, we never fought like most mothers and daughters do. I love to talk to her on the phone. And I also feel like she always understands She it the best. I love her.My family - so glad I am not moving away from them!


Best friends

my brothers

Half of Jack, Alora, Eliza, Aunt Nancy, Ali, Liam, Enoch, Hannah, Noah, half of Shad

( that is as good as we could do with the kids)


Bruce and Jack

The Scotts and Grandpa bowling


Ali!

I didn't get out my camera until the last 10 min. It is so crazy with so many kids that it is hard to remember to take pictures. I took all these pictures one handed while holding Liam in the other arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment