Monday, February 9, 2015

Snow day

I LOVE snow days.  Maybe more than my kids love them.  I let everyone play games and watch T.V. until around 9:00.  Then I start making them do a list that I have made up for them.  They all complain about it, but I know that they secretly like it.  

I make them do different things each time, but some typical things are:  reading, playing with a sibling, bathing, cleaning chores,practicing a talent.
Everyone stopped their list for a moment to make sugar cookies.  Sugar cookies are a lot of fun to make, and I always want to do them more than I do.  I normally make chocolate chip because they are my favorite.
This was the very first day, Andrew stood.  I didn't quite get a picture of it but believe me he let go of the tub and just stood there for at least 5 seconds several times.   Moments like these make me so thankful that I am blessed enough to be a stay at home mom and see these important mile stones.




No comments:

Post a Comment