Saturday, September 4, 2010

Brown County 2010

I broke Greg's camera on our trip to Brown County. I only broke the screen though so I could still take pictures. Now, Greg doesn't want me to take the camera around anymore so that is why I haven't been blogging so much. I think maybe I will ask for a camera for Christmas. This is my family all gathered together and a pizza party/cookout at one of the shelters in Brown County.
This is a Picture of Alora roasting a hot dog covered in Bacon. I didn't have one, but it sounded GOOOD!~

Enoch riding the ponies. The pony rides were great. My kids really looked forward to them.



Waiting......Waiting... for my turn....... Waiting.......




I guess I took a lot of pictures at the pony rides. I wasn't sure how broken my camera was so I didn't want to waste time taking pictures if they didn't work. I hope I will get more pictures of the family event later.










1 comment:

  1. Hey, pony rides alone are awesome...I remember taking lots of them as a kid, and it was always the only thing I remembered about trips to the grandparent's house, anyway. :)

    Brown County is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete