Monday, August 2, 2010

Nana's House!!!

Ali and Zoe best of cousins. They have some icing on their lips from cake. Nana got a new beautiful deck that we all enjoyed eating a steak dinner on. I love the Sunday when we go and see family. (1)My kids are normally amused and play happily (2) I don't have to cook (3) I don't have to do dishes (4) my house stays clean. (5) Plus I feel like we are keeping the Sabbath day holy by visiting family. Nana, Greg, and Nikki singing happy birthday to Shad and Zoe.


Shadrach got a splinter in his finger and screamed BLOODY MURDER!!! when he was told that they were going to take it out. It only took 5 seconds to take out but the 5 min. it took to find tweezers was the loudest yelling you ever heard. We thought we could stop the screaming with a chocolate Popsicle, but nothing would work.

Having that much fun with family always makes us want to move closier. Maybe someday.




No comments:

Post a Comment