Monday, August 2, 2010

A day at home

Uncle Frank comes over often and plays with the kids. They love him because he plays with them so hard. They are always worn out after he leaves. Enoch and Uncle Frank are helping me make some bread. I LOVE my bread machine. We have home made bread around 2-3 times a week.

Some of "Terri's Friends" came over. My next door neighbor runs a daycare and her kids often come over and play. My kids love it because it is instant friends.


Everyone eating lunch outside. Eating outside make less mess for me to clean up! We bought a huge 10 x 10 foot sand box and a trampoline so our back yard could be "fun" this year. They also love to play on our hammock.



This is my kids play at the water table. They love the water table. I call it a sensory table because of my early childhood education college years, but no one every knows what I am talking about. So I will call it a water table.



I needed to clean the bathrooms this morning. I was trying to figure out what I could have the kids do while I cleaned. But I didn't have to because they decided to help. Ali's first time cleaning the toilet. She has clean the bathroom before but just to pick up toys and wipe down the sink. She was excited!





Shadrach loves the spray bottle. I always have to watch him because he get over zealous with his spraying.









No comments:

Post a Comment