Monday, July 26, 2010

Gramms Came from Texas! and some Sunday business

Ali and Gramms. Gramms is Greg's Grandma. When only get to see her a few times a year because she lives so far away. And unfortunately we were gone in Michigan for a lot of the time she was in Indiana. We got to spend an evening with her though. The kids were not awful, but they were worn out from a fun day of running around. The were pretty tried by the time Gramms showed up.

Enoch was ready for bed, but gave us all one last smile before going up. We cooked some different kinds of hot dogs over the grill. Summer always means cooking on the grill.

All was very excited about Gramms coming and made several cards for her. I think Gramms only ended up with two of the cards because Ali's cousins Hannah and Noah came over and Ali passed out some of the cards to them. I forgot to get pictures of when Hannah and Noah were there.

Lunch. So I have problems. I am really really really worried about Ali going to Kindergarten. I just don't want to let her go. I love her. I want to be with her. I don't want someone else to teach her all day. BUT for some crazy reason, I get calmed down when I think about planning healthy lunches for her. Like some how if I can make her a healthy lunch, she will be ok with out. Weird huh? So I have been practicing different lunch to pack for Ali. This is one of them.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets. Made from chicken breast and bread crumbs. Then I just bake them. The kids loved them. Shad helped me make them. ( I know I am crazy)

I brought the Lego's out after a long time of them being in the closet. The kids loved playing with them. They played for an hour.


Sunday: The boys waiting for the peanut butter cookies to be done. The longest 8 min. of their life.




Rolling the cookies into balls. I always try to do some fun stuff on Sunday because sometimes they can get long.


Ali is stirring the cookies. Everyone takes turn stirring and put in an ingredient.











No comments:

Post a Comment