Wednesday, July 14, 2010

3rd day of Greg being home late

Enoch started his day off in time out. Three times in a row. He really should have stayed in time out all day. In the evening he head butted me so hard my lip started to gush blood. Baby H slept while we swam with our neighbors day care.

Ali and her friend Katie.


Shadrach and his friend Tyler.
Ali has just learned how to swim. She now needs no floaties at all. Little Katie and Big Katie are behind her.

Me and Enoch. One of the few smiles of the day. He is screaming up in his crib as I write this.

I think I was in the pool with 14 kids. The oldest being 10 and then three 8 year olds, four 5 years olds, four 4 year older, and three 2 year olds.


These are the kids my kids hang out with everyday.


I am waiting for Greg to come home right now. Since we are leaving on vacation in a few days, he has had to work late a lot. BUT there was good news. He got a promotion today. We don't know for how much because his boss's boss is out of town. And then we are going to be out of town. But it is still fun to get a promotion. I get to redo the budget. :) My favorite thing to do.
I feel tired today. I think Enoch wore me out. Plus, I think Ali is having WAY TOO MUCH FUN this summer. She is so worn out. And even though she is worn out laying half dead on the couch, she still asks "What are we doing next, mom?"




No comments:

Post a Comment