Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The picture are in reverse order!

So I am new to blogging. I can't figure out how to get the pictures to go in the order I want. I so they are in reverse order of our day.
MMmmmmmm brownie mix!
The best part of brownies.

We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight, so I decided to have brownies for dessert. The kids helped lick the bowl. It was a little overwhelming cooking dinner because the kids were very energetic and Greg was not home to help. He did not get home until 2 min. before the Elders did. -Sigh- He is at a YM presidency meeting right now. Hopefully I will see him soon.

Enoch enjoying the pizza he made himself at lunch.



Ali always likes to make several little pizzas.


Once a week we make our own pizza for lunch. The kids love it. It makes a mess. BUT they love it.

That is Enoch's hand sneaking some cheese to eat before they get cooked. Shadrach decided to use a lot of cheese this time and Ali used very little cheese.


I don't think you can see it really well but there is a butterfly right by this necklace. Shadrach found it. He spent the next hour observing it. It didn't fly away. I don't know why. Soon Ali and Enoch joined in. Shadrach is my "thinker." He sits and wonders and thinks and ponders most of the day. I love it about it him. However the down side to it is if you every want him to get anything done quickly, it is impossible. He will stop and stare and investigate for 2 hours instead of getting dressed.
After the butterfly observation, I went to church to work out with my friends. Yes, you heard right. WORK OUT. I am trying to be healthier. We only worked out for 30 min. It wasn't too bad. Notice no pictures of the work out;)










2 comments:

  1. I can show you how to get the photos in the right order. Cute blog I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...brownies! You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete