Monday, October 3, 2011

Quarters

So I am having a quarter life crisis 2 years late. Do you know I don't really have any hobbies? I don't really go any where for fun. I don't really do anything for fun either. I like to take a shower. I like to eat and sleep. And that is about it......I like it when the house is clean and quiet but that never happens at the same time.


It all started when I was supposed to make a profile for moromon.org . I was supposed to tell about myself. I was like "I have four kids." That was only four words. But those four words take up my WHOLE day. Don't get me wrong. I love it. I love my kids. I love the screaming, the dirt, the cookies, the silly songs, the park, the library story time, the books, the walks, the Star Wars toys , the dress up, the hugs, the poopy diapers, the nursing, the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and the dancing. I love it all, but... all of that stuff is really about my kids. What about me?


SO I decided to try to have more of a personality. It is hard to know where to start. I don't have time for a hobby. When I have tried in the past, I just get angry inside. All of my responsibilities keep me from sewing, reading, singing, soccer, running, etc.... I really should be asleep right now instead of writing this. I will be tired tomorrow.


SO I think I am going to start collecting quarters..... for my quarter life crisis I am having. I like quarters. I always have. I like to arrange them in order of their dates. Quarters. Quarters. It's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment