Saturday, September 24, 2011

Zoo

Greg had game night tonight with his dad, brother, my brothers, and Stew. That means me and all four kids. Which wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have a YM golf fund raiser last Saturday. So I took the kiddos to the zoo to wear them out. Enoch fell asleep on the ride home at 6:00 and I didn't wake. I moved him from the car to the couch. When he still stayed asleep, I took him straight to bed.




I think he looks soooo big in this picture. 5 months!










Enoch was the Grumpy Old Troll from Dora the Explorer. I think the bridge made him think of it. This guy gets me every time. I just don't know what to do with him.


"I'm the Grumpy Old Troll who lives under the bridge. I'm the Grumpy Old Troll who lives under the bridge......."

















No comments:

Post a Comment