Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Big Dilemma

Sometimes in life we are faced with decisions that are hard to make and when you are about to make them you feel that panic creep up inside you. It always starts in my stomach and feels like it pulls me in. Today was one of those days....


.....Liam was finally asleep....





.....Enoch was happily playing....


The Dilemma.
What in the world should I do with my free time???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


Vacuum my dirty floors?



or shower?


I knew I only had a few minutes to make the decision. Every second I hesitated was one less second I had to get the task complete. Both needed to get done. I was stinky and the floor was gross.

So I did the impossible.

As quietly as possible, I whipped out the vacuum and vacuumed my floors as fast as any mother has ever vacuumed. While I was turning the power off to the vacuum, I was taking off my clothes to jump into the shower. I knew I didn't have much time. I lathered up at recorded speed. As i stepped out of the shower, I heard, "MOOOOOMMMMMYYYYY!" Enoch needed me to get him a drink. But I had done it. I had successfully showered and vacuumed. This day was a success in my book. Life is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment