Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bad day



Do I look awful??? I feel awful.







So I have had a bad day. My daughter does not have a brain tumor, my husband didn't leave me, I didn't have a miscarriage, and no one has died. I know it could all be a lot worst. But I still had a bad day. I get so mad sometimes when my kids do not do what I say. Getting ready in the morning is awful. They get mad at me because I make them ..... get dressed.... brush their teeth..... put shoes on.... Ali told her friend that she hated me when I asked her to come down stairs and brush her teeth. I just lost it. I started yelling and screaming. I made Shadrach upset too. I sent them both to school sobbing ( I am sure the school is wondering whether or not I am an abusive parent.) I was really upset for several hours. I am normally not an upset person. I don't really yell or scream or stay mad. BUT today I did. I was so mad I starting taking out all of the Toys in Ali's room. Luckily I have a wonderful sister. What would I do with out her. She took off of work and came up to talk to me. She knows how to make all the awfulness better. I am feeling much better, but soon Ali and Shad are coming home. I hope they can forgive me. They really are great kids. I think sometimes I just expect too much from them. - Sigh- I guess all I can do is try better. I am trying to use it as a teaching moment of what to do when you make a mistake. I wrote them letters telling then I was wrong and that I am sorry.









No comments:

Post a Comment