Monday, January 2, 2012

Jorays much like hobbits




Several people have told me that this move is going to be an adventure. I believe them. And I am really excited about it 80% of the time. However there is that 20% of the time when it terrifies me- the Joray part. You see, Jorays are like hobbits. They don't do adventures; they might miss 2nd breakfast.




Greg leave today. This is the day that is starts. I am a little excited. A little sad. A little overwhelmed. I am looking forward to doing what I want to do and not having to agree with Greg on stuff. Like having a crazy schedule and living by it - I love schedules.




And I am also getting rid of the T.V. and Internet ( my Amish side). I am going to enjoy life without these things for a couple of months. I am excited.




I only have to do 4 and a half days with out Greg most of the time. I can do that.




Here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you need anything at all. I know first hand what it's like to be a single mommy for a while.....but I do have to admit as much as I missed him it was fun to get my way all the time. Now we're back to his tv shows again :)

    ReplyDelete