Wednesday, January 25, 2012

All by myself





It is interesting being here all by myself. I no longer have a normal. Even when Greg comes home, it isn't normal. Normal is gone. I miss normal. I am trying to decided if I should take all of the kids and move into greg's apartment. That won't be normal ether though. it solves my missing Greg problem though. I sometimes wonder when there will be normal again. 3 months? 6 months?? Maybe even a year.....

Did I mention I miss Greg? I decided I was going to marry this guy a couple of weeks after meeting him. The third week I knew him I read his missionary journals. I know that when you are on you mission you are on a spiritual high, but when I read his journalsI felt like I could feel his dreams. I wanted the same things. And you can't help but think he is a HOTTIE in this picture. ( I like the skinny, spiritual, nerdy type)

No comments:

Post a Comment