Friday, March 30, 2012

Because you just might get a mixer

So if you didn't know Greg LOVES his jobs.  It is nice to have a husband who loves his job.  He loves going to work every day and he loves being there.  It makes me happy.  It makes moving all worth it.  Since he works so hard, his work got him a "Brovo" which means you can go to this web site and pick out any gift you want.  He got me a standing mixer.  What a great guy!  He could have gotten a hundred different things, and he got me a mixer.  And that is how you make a marriage work.  You think of the other person before yourself.  And you give them a mixer.
 I have made bread.
 Snickerdoodles
 And pizza crust.
And it has been one day........  And they are all gone.......This is going to be a fun, fun life.  A fun life with a standing mixer.

Dear people who think life is greener on the other side of the fence,
(And no I am not writing this about you- I am writing it about someone who does not read my blog)
You make me mad.  Whenever I think about you, I get angry inside and can't sleep.  Life is not easy.  It is hard work.  You have to work to be happy.  Sometimes even when you are doing everything right, life still sucks.  BUT guess what.  It gets better.  Maybe it will be a month, a year, or even 5 years, but it will get better.  So don't give up.  Don't throw it all away because you are unhappy now and you are tired and you just want to give up.  Because you just might get a mixer.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh -you are so good! You're like Dear Abby! Can you start counseling me? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love this post! I got one of these mixers in February and it is the greastest thing ever. I make something almost every day (and it is starting to show in my waistline). So glad Greg got this for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad Greg loves his job! I have the same mixer and love it too. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete