Friday, March 23, 2012

Life the last few months-

So I haven't written in a while. I don't know where to start. I couldn't write while Greg was in Ohio and I was in Indiana because he had the computer. I feel like I should recap that last few months but that feels really over whelming to me. Let me just say that it was hard. I could write about all the awful things that happened. However I feel like that woudd be dwelling on the bad things. And I find thinking about all of the good things really makes me happier. So I don't think I will relive all of the awfulness. Here are some picture of the last few months. Good things that happened while Greg was gone:
1. I really enjoyed some good times with my Mother-in-Law
2. I really got to see how crazy life could get and I not end up in a mental institution
3. I learned how much I love/need/depend on Greg and all that he does
4. I have enjoyed my children in ways I never had before/ ( letting one stay up with me late at night (8:00 p.m.) and watch T.V.

 Twins at Christmas!
 Liam
 Ali with Penguins
 shadrach teaching Liam how it is done
 Eating in the car is fun to do fun to do fun to do
 children's Museum's barbie models
 Work it Shad
 Princesses
 Princess at a Tea Party
 Playing Games
 One last time on the Grassy Field
 Trouble
 We got to see Autumn the Sunday before we left... great blessing
 Greg's Fridge in his Man Apartment - Milk, salsa, cheese ( I brought the sour cream)
 Leaving Daddy is hard
 Tyler's B-Day
 Valentines Day Fun
 All three boys playing together
The First FHE in our new house.  A few of us missed Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment