Friday, July 6, 2012

REDS!

We loved the REDS game.  It was so hot at the time, but now I don't think it was so hot because this last week has been even hotter.  Everyone had a really good time except for Enoch.  He liked the first two inning in which he ate a bag of popcorn and a bag of chips, and then he was ready to go home. 

Ali and Shad watch the whole game and cheered.  Shadrach was so into watching the score board and always knowing how many ball, strikes, and outs there were.

I really enjoyed the view.  I loved to watch random boats go by the river.  I loved to watch the crowed and everyone else watching the game.  We left Liam with a baby sitter.  He is refusing to sit still lately and I had no idea how I would be able to hold him during the game.  The seats were not nearly as steep as I thought though, and there was a really good wall at the end of the balcony, so I probably could have taken him. 

Enoch eating.  He did that most of the time.

I made home made pretzels for the game.  There was no way I was going to pay for the food there.  And they let you bring in food and drink as long as it is in clear plastic containers, so I did.

I popped popcorn, put chips in bags, put the pretzels in bags, and poured processed cheese into clear containers.  mmmmmm processed cheese mmmmmmm
We will have to do it again.  We all want to do a night game but don't know how with out ruining bed time schedules..... and heaven forbid we should get off schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment