Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Never too big


Ali went with me to try and find some coordinating outfits for our family picture.  She is not the best shopper in the world.  Her legs always get too tired.  Believe it or not, Enoch is the best shopper in the family.


So I told her to sit in the baby sit.  She was excited about it.  So I pushed her all around Walmart.  Now in her defence, Walmart was the third store we went too.  I decided to treat her with an ICEE from the Subway inside of Walmart.   


 Now this is a big deal in our family.  We just don't buy treats at the store.  However, I had a gift card for Subway still from Christmas, and I felt like being nice.  It started to poor down rain, and we both got drenched.

I love rain now. I guess that is what happens when it is 98 degrees all summer, and there is a drought.   I love the wetness on my skin, and the sound of a clap of thunder.  I normally love the smell of rain too, but something is wrong around this Walmart, and it always smells like sewer rats that have eaten White Castle.  The rain brought out the sweet sewer smell even stronger than usual.  So besides the gross smell, a pleasant girls shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment