Sunday, December 9, 2012

Halloween

(A Normal Super Hero) 
Halloween was fun and crazy.  My Aunt Nancy decided to come and help with all of the craziness.  The day started out crazy because I volunteered to bring treats in for shadrachs party.  No problem.  Several of the kids have allergies.  Again no problem.  I can work around that.  But apparently one kid was allergic to soy and soy is in every food known to man except marshmallows and fruit snacks.  After making several phone calls all day long I finally learned he is only allergic to soy milk!  So they got to have Halloween cup cakes. 
 Enoch got to wear his costume to school and have a costume parade.  He loved it.  He went as "A Normal Super Hero".  I think he was having trouble picking between spiderman, batman, and superman and some how thought going just as a super hero meant he didn't have pick which one was his favorite.
 Ali went as a Vampire.  Bad picture I know.  There was a lot of stuff going on and this was the best I could do.  She loved the teeth that she got to wear. 
 Shadrach looks really sad here but he had a great fun night.  This was the only picture I got of him.  He told me that he wanted to be spiderman for Halloween, so that is what I got together for him.  Then when it was time to put on his costume, he was like "No I want to be a Jedi Knight!!!!"  So then I raced around the house putting together a Jedi night costume out of Greg's clothes and the dress up box.

 Liam was a Pumpkin. :)  He really enjoyed that Candy part.
 Enoch, Shadrach, and Liam pooped out after one block.  They were happy with their candy amount and came home to the nice warm home and Halloween movies.
Ali went Trick or Treating the whole 2 hours allowed.  I went with her and had great fun.  She got two pink pumpkins full of candy.  YUM.  Remember she doesn't like chocolate.  So mom had to help eat a lot of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment