Tuesday, December 11, 2012

So I wanted to make some Christmas cookies

 Every year I really enjoy making Christmas cookies.  Greg really likes it too.  He says it is the only time I act crazy trying to get a task done.  I normally prefer the "slow and steady wins the race"  where I just do a little of a project each day until it is done.  However, Christmas cookies are very different story.  They all need to be made in just two days or else. 
 I had some help from the kids.  They like to help for 10 min or so and then they come back and hour later and help for 10 min. or so.
 YUM! Snow cookies!!! ( love Ali's face here)
 Sugar cookies
 toffee
 Crinkles
 White chocolate pretzels
 
I also made ginger bread men, buck eyes, and chocolate pretzels.  So much fun but my legs hurt at the end of the day. 
And what did Liam doing while I made cookies?  Well, I gave him the almost empty peanut butter jar and some spoons.  He was busy for hours!  Best idea ever.  And look.  It only made a little mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment