Saturday, January 17, 2015

Liam

Do you remember Liam being that little energetic boy who got into a lot of mischief and screamed a lot?   That little boy is a faint memory in my mind.  Oh how time changes things.  He is now my big boy who goes to school and loves it and also just became a Sunbeam!   He is always smiling and loves to help.
Letters are hard for Liam.  We are still working on recognizing just the basic letters in his name.  Sometimes we make it fun.  Like with pancakes.

Liam went out on a outing with daddy to stake n' shake.  He got a birthday cake shake.  He liked the cherry that was in it.

He also helped daddy pick up a few things at walmart. ;)

Liam is the BEST big brother.  He LOVES Andrew.  He always plays with him and makes him smile when he is sad.   Believe it or not he is the sibling that I can always count on to get me something for Andrew or to cheer him up if I am busy.

Liam is so excited that we just moved Andrew's crib into his room.  They will now be roommates.

I never thought I would have kids that were closer than Ali and Shadrach are, but I think the love that Liam and Andrew have for each other might give them a run for their money.



No comments:

Post a Comment