Sunday, March 10, 2013

Skate Party with Cousins

Greg had several people over to play games this weekend including his brother and my two brothers.  Some of their kids came along, so the cousins had fun playing all weekend.
A friend of mine had a coupon to a skating party on Saturday night that she couldn't use.  She was so kind to let us use it.  The cousins had so much fun!
However, it was A LOT harder than it looked!  They all fell several times. 
However they still had a good time.
Zoe had some of the best comments of the night.  They went like this.  "Everyone makes it look so easy.  They are just skating around and around so smoothly."  and "I love the music.  I love the lights.  It should be fun. But this is so hard!"
It was pretty late for all of them so I think the trying something hard and new was even harder.
I had a blast.  I loved roller skating as a child.  It brought back many memories.  I hope we do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment