Thursday, March 3, 2011

Family Home Evening 2/21/2011

We failed. We did not do Family Home Evening. That Monday was a busy day. Greg had a busy day at work, and I was tired. We decided to do it on Tuesday. Then I got sick with Shadrach and Enoch. There was no coming back after that. I kept telling myself that we would just do a really quick one, but I we also had no food. We were just living off of Food storage that whole week because the ideas of pushing a chart at the grocery made me want to pass out. So we had no dessert and I didn't want to deal with the children with a Family Home Evening with out dessert. (If you are wondering I don't keep cake mix, or brownie mix, jello, or pudding in food storage because I would EAT it up!!!) But we did do FHE this last week. i will write about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment