Sunday, March 6, 2011

Family Home Evening 2/28/2011


We taught Family Home Evening on the Sacrament. About what is means, how we are supposed to act, and what we should be thinking about during the Sacrament. I taught the lesson, but Greg had a lot to say - he always does and that is why I love him. (I did laundry that day as you can tell by the baskets in our bedroom)
We played "Mother May I" and even Daddy played. Here he is doing a scissor step. :) We put Enoch to bed before FHE even started. He was a grump, but after missing the song, lesson, and the game... he very nicely came down the stairs...

....And joined us for dessert. This were valentine cookies that were around 85% off at the store. I was just to tried to make real cookies and this was a good deal.
Enoch was so polite and full of smiles that we decided to play "Mother May I" again. He is actually surprising good at the game. When ever you have him do baby steps, he always makes a fake crying sound like a baby which I think is adorable. Shadrach - with all of his brains- has so much trouble with this game. The boy who can explain physics to you, enjoys word searches, and can memorize anything always, always, always, forgets to say "mother may I" and has to go all the way back to the beginning.






No comments:

Post a Comment