Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The two sides of Enoch

Enoch is such a delight. He smiles, he hugs, and he loves. People often stop me at the store and give him money, buy him candy bars, and toys - none of which really happened with my other children. He can be so sweet and his face is so expressive. But then.......

There is the other side. He has no patience at all. Shadrach was my best two year old. Ali was hard. She was stubborn. Enoch is not stubborn. He just has no delayed gratification. He cannot wait 1 second for what he wants. I keep hoping that soon I will learn how to teach it to him or that he will grow older and more mature. I am still waiting. I have six weeks until the new baby comes and he is just going to have to wait to get what he wants. i know it won't go well. Maybe it will force him to grow up. Let's hope. I am glad he is my third or else I would feel like an awful mom. When he screams blooding murder in public, I can take it 99% of the time. If he were Ali, I think I would be crying everyday.

This temper tantrum wasn't that bad. But the problem was that this day, this was how he acted all day long. It was a long day.

1 comment:

  1. sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing through this entire video! May I just say: I am glad I am THROUGH that stage in life!

    ReplyDelete