Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

So I really like St. Patrick's Day. I think it is because it isn't as commercialized as some of the other Holidays. I feel like you can really make it your own. And I am 1/16 Irish. I was a little sad this year because for the past two years we have gone down town Indy to their parade. But I am just too pregnant this year. I get tired just walking around the house. So I decided to invite some people over for a St. Patrick's Day play date.
The boys playing in the sand box. I think it is really funny that all the boys where here playing while all the girls ( there was only 3 girls) were playing dolls inside.
I made some green rolls to eat. And other people brought other green things to eat. It was really a lot of fun.


For breakfast I made green oat meal and green pears and green water. My kids thought it was awesome.









No comments:

Post a Comment