Sunday, March 6, 2011

Snowday again

Snow days are so wonderful. Ali always makes the day fun, and we love having her home. They decided to make a tent. And then it.....evolved. I think they played with this tent for 3 hours. Oh the joys of the imagination. I was able to get so much stuff done.

When Enoch took a nap, Ali and Shadrach went out in the snow. They played out there for FOREVER. Now, it was around 30 degrees so it wasn't as cold as it has been, but they still did a lot. They are playing in the grass field next to our house. I love it. It was one of the reason why we decided to buy this house. That grass field is like having a HUGE yard that I don't have to take care of.


They then decided to try to get all the snow off of the trampoline. It was great packing snow. The snow ball from the trampoline was huge by the time they were done.
I so often wish I can have more time with Ali at home like this. I dream about maybe having her take Wednesdays off from school. (Don't tell Greg) I am pretty sure that is against some kind of law. ...... I still might ask. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment