Monday, May 2, 2011

EASTER 2011

Shad dressed up in his Easter Outfit showing off his lego star wars thing he got in his Easter Basket. ( you are right... Greg bought all of this Easter things this year...)



Greg and Liam. I thought Greg looked Super Handsome. The picture doesn't do him justice. Liam and I stayed home from church. :( He was only 6 days old and it was only 6 days after surgery for me.

Ali and EE. Ali is upset because I sort of yelled at her. :( Sometimes moms aren't perfect. I let her wear some of my perfume-- two squirts. Then when I was doing something else she went and gave herself 2 more squirts. Normally I wouldn't care but I am going to blame hormones. I gave her some kind of speech about how when ever I let her do something fun or extra nice she always want more than what is given.


Enoch exploring his Easter Basket.




It was a good/different Easter. Greg's parents came over to help out at church and then for Easter lunch. It was nice. Weird because I didn't go to church. I was feeding Liam at 7:00 in the morning and we live close enough downtown to enough churches that I could hear bells ringing loudly. It almost made me want to cry. It seemed so joyous. Bells rang through out the morning. I assume when other church services started. I tried to watch BYU TV but of coarse it wasn't on anything Eastery. I think my favorite part of my day was Shadrach coming home and telling me the Easter story. That guy has some kind of awesome memory. I love how he remembers all the details but with a four year old twist. "Jesus' best friend Mary looked for him at his tomb. But the big rock- the boulder- had already been moved out of the way. ......... Then he went to his other best friends- The disciples. ( his recount of the story is about 10 min. long so I will spare you it all.)







No comments:

Post a Comment