Monday, May 2, 2011

Great

This week and a half has been wonderful. It has been great having Greg home. He decided to take 2 weeks off of work to help out. I can't begin to describe how awesome it has been. Nothing has been stressful and everything feels comfortable. It will be sad when he has to go back. It is weird because normally once we get the kids to bed we spend the night talking to each other. But since he is home all day long with me now we don't have anything to say! Because he was there whenever anything happened worth taking about. I told Greg that we will have to do this again with the next baby. I think his eye balls almost came out of his head. NEXT BABY??!?!?! I think he is ready to be done with four. As of right now I am ready to be done with four too, but who knows five years from now....
This is a picture right before we left the hospital. My neighbor Terri gave me the out fit!


No comments:

Post a Comment