Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dance!
















Ali and Shadrach had their first dance recital. They were great. The recital was wonderful but soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. I think it was 4 hours long. I say I think because we just had to leave after 3 hours ( mostly because of Enoch) and they were not even close to being done. We have them go to a very prestigious dance company. The dance company just got named National Champions for 2011. We love the place. Most of the dancers are older. They have classes for the younger kids almost as an after thought. There is only 4 kids in the class and their teacher has a degree in Dance from Butler. Their teacher, Miss Jamie, loves Shadrach too. She made his outfit for him.


Ali loves to dance. I think it might just be something she is naturally good at. I would love her to play the piano or violin or sing and she still might do some of those things BUT I think dancing is in her blood. We will have to wait and see. Shadrach likes to dance but I think he might move on to something else in a few years.








No comments:

Post a Comment