Sunday, June 5, 2011

King's Island

So Ali and Shadrach worked really hard this year and did extra math homework called IXL.com . We told them if they finished their level they could go to King's Island. All along it was going to be daddy, Ali, and Shad. Then at the last min. some how I got talked into going and bringing all of the kids! I know. We are crazy.


Shadrach, Greg, and Ali going up!


Getting ready to go up! This was Shad' favorite ride. The kids loved all of the rides! Even the roller coasters. I couldn't believe it. Shad was really brave. None of the rides even scared him a little bit. This was Shadrach's favorite one. Enoch's favorite was the hunted house. I don't know what Ali's favorite was.



Liam spent half of the day in the baby Bojourn (sp) back pack thingy. He loves it. It was hot and sweaty but he didn't seem to mind. The other half of the time he was in the stroller.




Don't let him fool you. I think this is one of the few smiles he had this day. He was a grump. He misses out on so much fun sometimes because he is so stubborn. Even though he was grumpy, I think he still had fun. Or at least I am telling myself that.



Can you see them waiting in line? We went memorial weekend so it was busy! But it wasn't that bad. There was a lot of line waiting. The weather was perfect so I just enjoyed being outside the whole day.


Greg trying to convince Enoch to be happy. Greg had a great time and was super positive the whole day. I had a great time too, but not as positive as Greg. Somehow it got my goat that Enoch was complaining a lot.

Here is a picture of Shad on the Swings.


Ali before we left. It was a 2 and 1/2 hour to 3 hour car ride. It went well. We had to stop to feed Liam on the way there. And then we had to stop on the way home for an EMERGENCY potty break for Enoch.






















No comments:

Post a Comment