Sunday, June 5, 2011

Family Home Evening- April 30 2011

My camera was on the wrong setting for awhile so all my pictures looked like these. I couldn't figure it out until later though with Greg's help. We are playing Super Hero Squad Matching Game.






Ali is really enjoying the lesson here. (hehe) I taught it for once!! Greg didn't say much. He didn't feel well. It was all about summer break and what to expect. Things like they have to still work on their IXL (math), read a book a day, do their chores, and have rest time. I will talk more a about our summer schedule later. I didn't want my kids to think that summer meant no rules or no schedule.


Enoch helped me make the cookies. Early in the day. This was a mix from Greg's mom's house. Yummy.








Lesson: Summer Goals and Schedule


Song: Don't remember


Activity: Memory Game


Dessert: Peanut butter cookies with a chocolate kiss on top

















No comments:

Post a Comment