Sunday, June 19, 2011

Family Home Evening





So we are going to do some interesting family home evenings the next three weeks. We are doing so many fun things this summer. It is hard to do FHE too, so we are combining it with something else. Greg is taking Ali and Shad to see the Lord of the Rings in Fishers. They love it. I know. I know. Lord of the Rings? The Lord of the Rings is very important part of our family. I think Greg one time told me the top three important books were the Bible, the Book of Mormon, and then the Hobbit. It is very important to him for our children to learn Tolkien. And I think it is funny, so I go along with it.

So when Greg leaves with the older two I take Enoch to get a "treat." It was going to be ice cream, but when we got to McDonald's to get our 49 cent cones ( what a deal!), he was so disappointed not to be getting french fries. So the next week I asked him if he wanted french fries or ice cream. He picked french fries. :0 Funny boy.

Zoe is going to be with us for 2 weeks of the summer. Here she was with us for Family Home Evening. One week our lesson was on Fathers and our Heavenly Father. The Next week it was on

No comments:

Post a Comment