Sunday, June 26, 2011

Swim Lessons

I love this picture because I was trying to get a picture of Shad and just happened to get Enoch walking by in the background!
Ali going of the Diving Board.



Shad




Enoch sitting with his class.



We did swim lessons every single day for two weeks straight! WOW! It was fun, and we had perfect weather. Enoch often didn't want to do it but then would eventually decided he would. He did much better than I thought he would. A few times he stripped naked and ran around being in one of his moods. i think wearing the bathing suit ( the feel of it) really bothered him.


I really like this because I think kids should go swimming during the summer, but it really is too dangerous for me to take my kids. 6, 4, 3, and 0 and one adult just doesn't cut it. I am too afraid someone will drown, so we don't go. but I liked swim lessons because I feel like the kids got there pool "fix" in a safe way while learning a little bit too.






No comments:

Post a Comment