Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cincinnati Museums - 4 in 1


Cincinnati's old train station is now four museums in one.  Enoch has been DIEING to go again ever since we went the first time way back in January.  Greg drove the first time.  I haven't gone since because I was scared of the drive.  I know 75 is the same thing as Indy's 65.  But I KNOW 65.  75 is new and I don't like new things.  ( if you didn't know that about me, it is very, very true)  But I did it for Enoch.    I love you Enoch. 

   This is a picture of part of one museum about WWII.
 We spent most of our time at Cincinnati's children's museum. 
 I brought a Lunch but no one complained about being hungry so we kept playing
  and playing
 And playing
 Until it was 2:30 and I was starving and I said guys we really have to EAT!!!
So we left and ate our picnic lunch out side and drove home.  It made the day just fly by.  i look forward to our next visit.  But not the drive.

1 comment: