Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Enoch B-day


 Enoch turned four on Sunday.  He is wonderful boy.  I love him so much.  We have had hard times together, and I think it has made us grow closer than my other children.  He is getting so big, and we communicate with each other better every day.   I love the little man he is turning in to.  I love watching him live life.  Things are either wonderful or awful.  He makes me smile.
 He was so excited for his birthday, but sad that is was on Sunday.  There would be no McDonald's or Chuck E Cheese, and he had to go sit in church for three hours!!!  But he got over it.  He was very happy that they sang to him in primary.  He LOVED his presents.  Mostly all super heroes.
 He is jumping up and dancing here because he got a super hero he wanted.
 For one of his presents, he got a sprinkler, so we could play outside in it.  He had a good Birthday.
The next morning he woke up and looked at me with tears in his eyes.  I said "Enoch, what is wrong?"  He said, " it isn't my birthday any more."  He sat there  solemn for several minutes and then went to go play with his super hero toys for several hours.  Oh Enoch.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment