Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tyler


Tyler our friend from Lebanon came and stayed with us last week.  My kids loved having him here with us. 

Sometimes I think " I am a genius."  I think my parents did a really good job making sure I was a confident person.  This is one of those times I thought "I am a genius."  Baby pool on the trampoline!!! Now they can jump into the POOL!!!! 
My husband got home and told me how dangerous that was........ whoops..... I still think it was genius
We had so much fun.  He stayed for almost five days.  I often forgot my camera because I had one more kid and some how the camera is easy too forget.

Greg played TONS of games with the kids.  I think around 8 hours total the whole five days which is a lot if you realize he was working. So it was only when he was home from work that he played.
After it was over, it really made me think about being a foster parent.  I really want to do it; however, I really understand all the craziness that will come from it- so I shy away from it for now.   I think it might be too much for Greg.  It makes him remember sad times in his life with his foster sisters.  Too many memories.  We will wait.  And we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment