Saturday, January 15, 2011

The best husband in the world

Greg got me Roses!!! Ok. I know. I forgot to take a picture until after they had all died but one ( see the one in the back). I am normally not a flower type of girl. (I am also not a jewelry type of girl.) but this time it was nice to get flowers. I have been feeling like the world is an awful place lately-- full of evil and hate and selfishness and I can't do anything about it. Sometimes I just feel numb. Other times I sob tears. Somehow the flowers reminded me of "Beauty." There is still beauty in the world. Even though all the bad stuff is still out there, there is also Beauty.
Terri my next door neighbor is an example of Beauty. The world is full of awful things and she is willing to give up the next 20 years of her life to raise 4 children who really need her. And even more than that, put up with the mother of the children and all of her drama. Thank you Terri. Thank you for reminding me there is Beauty.










No comments:

Post a Comment