Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chuckie Cheese!!

Ali showing off her tickets. She dressed herself today. If you were wondering why she was dressed up. Ali would like to dress up every day while I would like to wear sweat pants every day.
EE driving. His dream come true.
Shadrach riding a roller coaster ride.
EE got a little overwhelmed when it was time to dance with Chuckie. You can barely see his cute face. I went and got him and talked to him about how much he loved to dance and then he went back out and danced his heart out.

All three dancing with Chuckie.

Ali really wanted to interact with the robot chuckie on the stage.

Ali and Shad being on the T.V. they have there.

As a Child, I always wanted to go to Chuckie Cheese. We never went. My parents thought it was a waste of money, and we never went out to each much any way. My best friend, Jason Kirton's mom took me and him to a place called Discovery Zone one time when school was cancelled because of the snow. I LOVED that day. I had so much fun! Thank you Mrs. Kirton!! So I really enjoy taking my children to Chuckie Cheese. This was our 2nd time. The kids love it, and it really isn't expensive at all especially when you have a coupon. We went on New Year's Eve-- Early though around 11:00 in the morning. It was great because it wasn't crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment