Sunday, January 2, 2011

Who loves charts? I DO!!!!! I DO!!!!

Tomorrow is our first day to use our new charts. We have had charts before but now we have Velcro! Yes you heard right, Velcro!! Now when they are done with the chore, they get to pull it off and put it in the attached envelope. I am excited! This idea comes from the 4 years of college I went to for Early Childhood Education. Yes, i know. I made colorful post boards for my college degree. This first chart is of Ali's school work. All three do "school work" each day.
Here is Ali's chart for morning chores-- which really are just getting ready in the morning and not really chores. But it helps to have a chart so I don't have to remind them 10 times to make their bed.

Here is where All the charts will hang! i know exciting. They are Velcroed to the wall too, so if a child wants to, they can pull it off and take it up stairs while they do some of their chores.
I am going to add their afternoon chores soon. ( which are real chores -sweep the floor, wipe down table, clean the bathroom, etc.) I wanted them to get used to the Velcro thing and not overwhelm them with three charts each. We are going to just start with Velcro school work chart and Velcro morning chores chart. WISH ME LUCK!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment