Saturday, January 15, 2011

Family Home Evening 1/10/2011

Ali and Shadrach made up hand motions to the opening song.
Enoch writing his thank you note.

The kids all lined up to play "Mother May I". As I child, we always played this game for FHE. It is so much fun to watch me children enjoy it too!

Oops sideways. Ali is doing a "ballerina step" during "Mother May I"




Smoothy Time. My kids love making Smoothies. Sure it has sugar in it-- that is why it is a treat, but it is natural sugar. I have to say it has to be one of the healthier desserts we make.
1 cup apple juice
2 cups skim milk
6 frozen strawberries
1 banana
It is all just fruit and milk!!!!!! We often change the frozen fruit around too depending on what we got.



Oops again. Ali chugged hers so fast, she got a head ache. That girl. I swear.

Our lesson was on Gratitude again. I forget what song we sang and who said the prayer and it has only been 5 days. I would have blogged earlier but I had a problem hooking up my camera. Even though we have been VERY busy lately, it has been wonderful having FHE because they were already planned. I hope we keep it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment