Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Home Evening 1/17/2011

We changed plans for Family Home Evening. I was telling Greg what I had scheduled on Sunday, and he thought we should change it to a Martin Luther King Jr lesson instead. So we did. Then he called Monday morning, and said everyone else on his team had called in sick (sure they were sick - I bet their kids had it off) so it would be a long day for him. So we decided to do bowling another night. Greg gave a wonderful lesson on Martin Luther King Jr. and how we are all God's children and we are all the same. In this picture you can see Shadrach watching the "I have a dream speech" on the computer.
Dad teaching the lesson.

Ali enjoying the brownies. While eating the Brownie, Ali said this. "I have a hypothesis. ( can you tell we are doing Science Fair?) If Jesus was on the earth, I think everyone would be nice to everyone else." I told here I think she had a good hypothesis.
Enoch got a temperature late in the evening. So he was pretty slow moving during FHE. We decided to watch a movie together instead of a game because everyone was tired - Including mom!

Prayer: Shadrach
Song: I hope they call me on a mission
Lesson: Martin Luther King Jr. - We are all God's Children
Activity: Watched "Prince of Egypt"
Treat: Brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment