Sunday, January 16, 2011

what am I doing wrong?

Do you ever realize that in some area you have failed? I have failed to teach my children how to get food into their mouths. This is what was left over on the floor after lunch one day. It is really enough food to feed a whole other child. I don't want to be a "nag" about table manners but I think things have gone to far. I think February's first FHE is going to be on table manners.
I also felt so sad this week when we went to the dentist and both Ali and Shadrach had a cavity. I have never had a cavity, so I just thought if you brushed your teeth every day you would not get them. I was wrong. So I will have to go reteach teeth brushing to my kids and maybe I will have to rethink my life savor treats I pass out. -Sigh- Always room to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment