Monday, February 14, 2011

Family Home Evening 2/7/2011

We had chocolate and vanilla layered pudding for dessert.
Yummmmm. And it reminds me of being little and having Family Home Evening. We had this often.

We watched "Willow" for the activity. Greg wanted to. I often get out voted on these things. I like the movie and I think it is family friendly but Ali kept drawling pictures about evil people trying to kill babies after it was over...... hummmm.....

Our lesson was on "how to brush your teeth properly." I was horrified last month when they had cavities after going to the dentist. I cried. So I thought we would really talk about how it was important to take your time and make sure you get all parts of your teeth.



Brush, Brush, Brush!

Prayer: Shadrach ( he showed us how reverent he could be-- kneeling on the floor with eyes pinched shut)
Song: Enoch picked "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" and knew all of the words!! He is getting so big!!!!
Lesson: Clean teeth
Activity: Willow
Dessert: Layered Pudding



No comments:

Post a Comment