Sunday, February 6, 2011

Greg's blessing

Greg and I went out to eat for my Birthday on Saturday and his parents watch all three kids. It was wonderful. His dad had mentioned earlier in the week that Brother Rock and him could give Greg a blessing about his eye. Brother Rock was Greg's bishop growing up and his friend Dan's dad. He now lives just three houses down from Greg's parents and is the stake patriarch. The blessing was so powerful. Words can't describe the feelings that were felt. I love to feel the Holy Ghost. Most of the time lately, we are so busy with the kids and callings and things to do, it is too easy to get going so fast that you miss the feeling. The Holy Ghost is there, but I am too busy to feel it. It was so nice to have that powerful testimony that Christ lives and loves us. That the priesthood is real and of God. I know that Christ lives and I know by living by his guidance, happiness will fill my heart and soul. I KNOW hard time will come and they will make life hard but with His help I will make it through the trial learning what needed to be learned. The feeling is real. It is not made up. And because it is real I must "drop my net and come follow him" ( Greg's Sunday school lesson today) That is why I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment