Monday, February 14, 2011

The last week

This is everyone making valentines. Everyone had fun, but of coarse it was really Ali's cup of tea. She could have made 100. I never like to buy them at the store. Where is the thought in that? So I make my kids make them and then we stick some candy to it with tape.
So it was REALLY quite in the house and then I heard and explosion of GIGGLES!!!! Ali and Shad decided to switch clothes!!! Those two are crazy!!! I love them to pieces!

Library Story Time. They are "shaking their sillies out" at the end. (That is their favorite part!)

Enoch enjoying the story at the library.


Greg went up to check on Enoch who was screaming at the top of his lungs in his bed at bed time. And then there was Shad. So tired he could sleep through the screaming, but not yet willing to let go of the Star Wars guy.






No comments:

Post a Comment