Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow days

We really enjoyed our snow days together. Greg got two days off of work and Ali got three and a half off of school, and Shadrach didn't have to go to school at all. This is a picture of everyone working together putting up a banister on our stairs.
Enoch was soooo cute this morning. I could have eaten him up. I don't understand why he can't act like that all of the time. He decided he was going to "walk to school." So he got some shoes and asked me to put them on him. ( It didn't matter to him that they didn't match and that he didn't have pants on) Then he said he needed his back pack and he got one from the closet that is one of the Libraries Reading Rainbow back packs. He then told me that it was his "cachow" back pack which is his word for "Lightning Mcqueen" which is is favorite movie and toys. I then had to "walk" him to school all through the house and then he started his homework- a coloring page. Then I had him practice saying his letter names with me. He still wanted to do more, so I brought Ali into because I had some things I had to get done. Ali became the Teacher and later so did Shad and they all played school for around 2 hours. It was GREAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment