Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things I love about Shadrach and things I love that he says

Shadrach
4 1/2 (Feb 2011)

  • He has so much going on up there in that brain of his. You can just see him thinking about stuff. He is my ponderer.
  • He still loves to cuddle. He has no problems hopping on your lap and snuggling for awhile
  • He loves to watch shows like "How it is made" , "Food Tech" , and "NOVA" which most adults might not like to watch but he is glued too.
  • When he plays, he is always making explosion sounds. We have asked him what these explosions are, but he just gets really embarrassed. Every toy is played with the same way.... it makes explosions. It can be men, cars, blocks, and really no toys at all. They just exploded.
  1. Walking home from preschool he asked me this. "I just don't understand how the sun can shine on the whole earth at one time. How does it do that?" So I explained how it didn't and about night and day and winter and summer.
  2. Driving to church he looked at the window and said, "Those are telephone line and electricity lines. They go to everyone's house all over and give them phones and lights so they can do things." I have no idea how he knows this.

4 1/2 (March 2011)

  • "Mom, I just think you are exquisite." I think he got this from Word Girl ( T.V. Show) but I can never know for sure.
  • (Looking at the trash can) Shadrach: "Are these ForceFlex trash bags?" Me: "No" Shadrach: "Oh, well you should really use ForceFlex Trash bags. They are a lot better." Commercials really influence him.
  • Me: "Did you know that Jesus died and that he lived again?" Shadrach "Yes, because he can rise with living breath." This is from the primary song "He Sent his Son" that we learned in primary recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment